Ever fascinated you being a nerd? People who talk hard and ubiquitous? People whom you fantasize piled up beneath tech-manuals and snapped in the bedrooms and basements? If you’re the one who believes in gain without pain of becoming an actual nerd, there’s a short-cut. So, here are 5 caveats of achieving your dream mark! Have fun!
1. Never learn anything more than just a few names about computers, the guys who know everything, don’t really talk hard. 😀 Be stupid, talk a nerd.
2. Go to orkut, facebook.. Join some tech-stuff communities with a profile which shows your name in creepy symbols which are necessarily unreadable on most systems, and upload a pik that nobody knows about! piks with search terms as Matrix, Hacked! are a pretty good place to start. Grab some topics, and talk as much rubbish as you can. Write stuff like hacking mails and blah blah, that real hackers never do. But, guess what, Who the hell cares!! All that the world cares about hacking is knowing how to dwindle in some fellow man’s email account, which even he himself doesn’t care to check!
3. Start abusing microsoft, even if you don’t have the “bowls” to use other (difficult) softwares and OS’s. If you are to show you’re a nerd, you’d have to abuse microsoft. There is no other way! 🙂
4. Copy paste some creepy-looking, techno-sounding one liners from google into status and buzz lines of your accounts, like-
“Linux is for networking, Mac is for working, Windows is for solitaire.”
It makes others think where the hell he got that. (Ofcourse, nobody, even real nerds can’t create these. Respect “THEIR” limits as well. ;-))And there you are, a super-computer-nerd!
5. If you decide to share this post with your mates over social networking sites with comments on top like, LMAO and ROFL, you’ve just proved how great a computer nerd you are!! So, go ahead!
P.S. >> Bye the way, if you don’t know what the words LMAO and ROFL mean……..
You better be learning them first. Real nerds never write good and clean english! Only real-hackers do! It’s more fun to be a computer nerd than to be a computer hacker!
“Hacking” is not a profession or just plain adventure, it’s a way of life for those who experience it. Respect them and the word itself. Please help world understand what Hacking comprises of. It’s not about just cracking emails and sniffing over others stuff. Its way ahead, beyond those things. It need not be related only to computers. A Hacker is something more abstract, more extensive, rather universal way of life. You’ll never find hackers in cheap orkut communities and facebook pages. Stop illuding yourself and others. Respect the privacy of people. Spread this movement. Hacking is an art. Computer programming is a religion. Maths is our god. Lets spread the word. Its our world!!